The Tower Floor Lamp has an asymmetric base made up from harmonised geometric forms. This is contrasted with a lightweight cylindrical shade that emits a perfect dimmable glow with gold and silver flecks. The multifaceted base is contrasted with the cylindrical shade striking a balance between the two volumes. Its base can be turned to provide different silhouettes and configurations of form.
- The model is based on the original manufacturer dimensions and technical data.
- Modeled in 3ds Max 2014, rendered using V-Ray.
- Model, textures and materials have unique logical names.
- The V-ray materials are set up with gamma 2.2, shaders and textures are included.
- Correctly scale of the original objects, multi-submaterial, object at 0.0.0.
- FBX + OBJ + 3DS are included in the archive.
Note: this 3D model is just a reproduction inspired by a real product. No copyrights are being violated.
H 175 x W 30 x L 30cm
FILE SIZE: 2.37 MB
3DS MAX VERSION: 2014
POLYGON COUNT: 5 507
I respectively ask you to remove this copy of my work, I did not authorise this. Just because you have credited me it does not give you the right to capitalise on my hard work.
If a designer buys a 3d model for a project, they may need a real item in the interior, which they will buy from the manufacturer - You.
This is the essence of all 3d stores. If you have any questions, please contact technical support.