The Mist Pack - Volumetric Fog
A mist pack for your romantic souls.
Contains 3 different types of mist + 1 big cloud:
- The ground clouds: short, thin volumes layered down.
- The depression: a surface of mist.
- Alone in the dark: fog volume with stripes controlled by an opacity map.
- Use layers to switch between the fog types.
- Increase max-depth according to the needs.
- Units: cm.
- Scene contains the fog volumes and shaders only.
- Shelter project (not included) by arch. Massimo Gnocchi + arch. Paolo Danesi.
- Cloud meshes may be used in any render engine that supports volumetrics.
- Terrain texture not included (commercial texture)
Note: this 3D model is just a reproduction inspired by a real product. No copyrights are being violated.
FILE SIZE: 16.22 MB
- 3ds Max + FStorm (.max)
- 3ds Max + Corona (.max)
Great. What texture used for the ground?
Thanks. It is a rock texture from Real Displacement Textures.
Thanks so much for the resources, Masha. As a begginner this is a real boost. =)
Great! You are welcome :)
Super! This perfectly fits my mood. Definitely, I'm gonna use it!
Thanks for the resource
wow,its amazing.can u tell me the ground texture is in what rdt pack?
Thank you! It was a Rock texture I think from volume 1.
Thanks so much Mahsa . I love your work
Excellent! Thank you!
Thanks Mahsa, you sure do have talent
Thank you Duncan!
I love this! Will try use! I'll return to donate <3
I am happy you liked it!
corona file comes up missing aload of fstorm textures? doesnt work.
Hello, it works fine here. Could you pm me with more info? Thanks.
thank you, great work
Does it works in 3ds Max + Vray?
Hi yes, I think you need to convert the materials. Or you might be lucky and with the latest vray version it might work without converting..
excelent!!! Masha!! thanks so much!
would it be possible to get the file for c4d or a format that would allow me to import it into c4d?
Hmm.. perhaps I can export the cloud meshes in FBX format but you will need to make materials for c4d+whatever.
Could be used in blender? Thanks!
Yes, they are meshes with volume materials applied.
Hi! I just downloaded it and i can not render it because I have Vray. Do you know how to convert? Thanks!