CGMOOD is a platform for 3D models and community for 3D artists. Our priority is to enable 3D designers to trade or share their work in a transparent environment.
As defined in our Terms and Conditions, by uploading a 3D model the user warrants that he or she holds intellectual property rights to the content. Since our members are selling or buying intellectual property themselves, we do not tolerate copyright infringement or violations of intellectual property rights on CGMOOD.com. We also do not support adult or violent content on CGMOOD in order to keep it a friendly place for everyone.
Therefore, in the Terms and Conditions we ask you to only upload 3D models and other content where you own or have cleared intellectual property rights, and are not of violent or adult nature.If you believe that a 3D model or any other content violates copyright or other intellectual property rights please use the procedure described below to report a violation. Alternatively, you can also report the violation in the product page next to the model. Once we receive a copyright infringement or illicit content notice, we investigate the notice and react within 48 business hours.
If you come across content of adult, violent or otherwise illicit nature, please report to CGMOOD at the address provided below.
If you are a copyright owner, or the authorized representative of a copyright owner, you may report an alleged infringement by contacting CGMOOD with a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed. The identification has to be with sufficient detail so that CGMOOD would be capable of finding and verifying its existence, including the product name, user name and the URL of the content on CGMOOD.com.
- Contact information of the notifier including e-mail address, telephone number and address.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, made under penalty of perjury, and that the notifier is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Massimo Gnocchi Email: firstname.lastname@example.org